Here’s a preliminary list of possible MOTIVES as to why Jackie Kennedy would have committed this crime in conjunction with the political conspiracy to assassinate him followed by a government cover-up:
1. JFK’s indiscretions with other women from the very beginning of their marriage. If the Kennedy books I've been reading lately are truthful, JFK was a sex addict who needed a different sex partner every day (or he "got a headache"). Perhaps Jackie was fed up, and possibly planning to divorce him anyway, so when she learned of the conspiracy (through Onassis?) to assassinate him, she volunteered. It’s reported in Peter Evan’s book, “Nemesis: The True Story of Aristotle Onassis, Jackie O, and the Love Triangle That Brought Down the Kennedys…”, that Jackie had begun an affair with Onassis just months before the assassination, and that the Kennedy marriage was in such shambles that divorce was almost inevitably going to happen after the next election. The Kennedys did not share the same hotel room in Texas the night before the murder.
2. She was threatened by the conspirators. Perhaps she was told that if she refused to cooperate and deal the fatal blow that would ensure her husband’s death, there would be a bullet in it for her. Or maybe harm to her children. They would have told her they planned to shoot to kill JFK anyway, so what difference would it make if she participated. An extensive cover-up of her involvement, to the extent of doctoring and falsifying autopsy documents and eye witness reports, was promised.
3. She was in love with Aristotle Onassis and did it at his behest with promises of a future life with all of the benefits millions of dollars can buy. Jackie did vacation - without her husband - on Ari’s private yacht to recuperate from her baby’s death just months before the assassination.
4. Aristotle Onassis and other new world order advocates took advantage of her post-traumatic stress syndrome following the sudden death of her baby in order to utilize hypnosis and/or mind control techniques much like those reportedly used with Sirhan Sirhan. Evidence that links Onassis to the assassination of Bobby Kennedy has been brought forward (See Peter Evans’ book, “Nemesis,” for details.)
5. Jackie’s mother was Jewish - although the only mention of that I have found is in Gore Vidal's book, "Palimpsest: A Memoir". Perhaps Jackie, although Roman Catholic herself, had a loyalty to the state of Israel and cooperated with the Zionist objective to protect its interests in maintaining Israel as the site of their proposed future world government under a world leader of their choosing.
6. Jacqueline Bouvier was a C.I.A. agent assigned to infiltrate the Kennedy clan as they moved up in political circles. Here’s an excerpt from an online biography of Jackie (among others) that cites the fact that she did work for the C.I.A.! ”Jackie attended boarding schools and then went off to Vassar. After two years, though, she got tired of it and spent her junior year studying at the Sorbonne in Paris. When she got back to the US she did not want to go back to Vassar, so she enrolled in George Washington University in Washington, DC, graduating in 1951. She took a job at the CIA and in January of 1952 went to work at a Washington newspaper, where she was a photographer. During an assignment she met U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy . They were married on September 12, 1953. Their first child, who lived, was Caroline Kennedy, born November 27, 1957.” [Emphasis mine.] The entire biography can be read here. Jackie may have been merely following the orders of her superiors to hit their target.
Jackie’s and her mother’s long association with George DeMorenschildt, a known CIA asset, closest friend of Lee Harvey Oswald, acquaintance of George H.W. Bush, LBJ, Abraham Zapruder (!) and others leads me to wonder if he was, perhaps, Jackie’s (and maybe her mother’s) “handler,” as well as Lee Harvey Oswald’s! Here’s an excerpt from a site dealing with a publication called, “Timeline Chart,” discussed on this Education Forum: “I first started researching the 26 volumes of the Warren Commission for clues, when I came across George De Mohrenschildt. I thought it was strange that a man who visited Jacqueline Kennedy’s mother on a regular basis would also befriend the alleged assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald. In the first several years of my research, I even had a nightmare that Jackie Kennedy had been involved in the assassination. I began to look at this or the possibility that her mother Mrs. Hugh D. Auchincloss was involved. But I concluded, that no one in their right mind would have placed themselves or their daughter in an open convertible with a possibility of being shot, for Jackie sat three feet away from JFK on that fateful November 22, 1963.
De Mohrenschildt testified that before Oswald was even born he visited with Jackie and her mother in 1938 on a daily basis at Easthampton, New York. You may, like myself, find this hard to digest.”
Russ Baker writes in his blockbuster book on the Bush dynasty, "Family of Secrets," that, "...immediately after their Warren Commission depositions concluded, George and Jeanne [his wife] de Morenschildt had dinner with Mrs. Auchincloss and her current husband, Hugh. There, de Morenschildt would later recall, 'The overwhelming opinion was that Lee was the sole assassin...I tried to reason -- to no avail.' Jeanne de Morenschildt added her recollections of that evening: 'Well, the one thing struck me [was that] Mrs. Auchincloss...didn't want any investigation, she didn't want to know who killed Jack, why and what for. All she kept telling me was that Jack is dead and nothing will bring him back...I couldn't possibly understand how the person, a woman being so close to the man that was so...killed so horribly, having no interest whatsoever to continue the investigation and finding a person who did it.' Baker goes on to write, "...if they accurately characterized her preferences, Mrs. Auchincloss's lack of interest in getting to the bottom of things is striking. In any case, at the end of the dinner, according to the de Morenschildts, Janet Auchincloss informed the couple that, because of the awkward circumstances, Jackie never wanted to see them again. No reason was given. Did Jackie believe that the de Morenschildts knew something, or were even in some way involved? Or was she just concerned for appearances?" May I suggest the possibility that Mrs. Auchincloss -- Jackie's -- mother, was privy to the fact that her daughter was involved in the assassination of JFK to the extent that she was one of his murderers; and that she feared an honest investigation would reveal that to the public, with devastating consequences? And as for Jackie not wanting to see the de Morenschildts any more, was there a concern that de Morenschildt, with his intelligence background, would easily pick up on those insecurities and realize Jackie's involvement? Or, more likely, to me at least, did mother and daughter place blame on de Morenschildt for having been the one who exposed Jackie to the CIA mind control techniques that were used to induce her cooperation at the crisis point? It's possible that the declaration that Jackie did not want to see the de Morenschildts again may have just been doublespeak to convey the necessity for Jackie to disassociate with her handler now that she had fulfilled her purpose. Mr. Baker notes "...another piece still to this maddening puzzle. It turns out that at least one other guest joined the Auchincloss-de Morenschildt dinner that night following the commission depositions: Allen Dulles." (Allen Dulles, fired by JFK as head of the CIA, and who bitterly hated Kennedy, was appointed to "investigate" the assassination as a member of the Warren Commission.)
"Family of Secrets," by Russ Baker, is essential reading for any who wish to understand the connection "Poppy" Bush had with the JFK assassination, as well as the "invisible government" that has ruled our nation ever since!
7. Jackie and Lyndon Johnson were in collusion. They had something in common: they had both been pushed out of the loop of John F. Kennedy’s personal life. Perhaps their individual bitterness over the way JFK treated them caused them to come to an agreement to aid each other in punishing and removing the source. LBJ was aware that Republicans wanted to look into his possible bribe-taking, and Jackie was undoubtedly aware that her husband’s tryst with a possible communist spy, Ellen Rometsch (as well as his secret marriage to Durie Malcolm) was about to become public knowledge. Tape recorded phone calls between LBJ and Jackie from shortly after the assassination reveal an over-familiarity on LBJ’s part that could possibly stem from his knowledge of what she had done that fateful day in Dallas. It sounds like he was using it for all it was worth to coerce Jackie into a more intimate relationship with him. Jackie reportedly did not know she was being recorded but seems to take care in choosing her responses, perhaps due to CIA training and political savvy.
Go to: Special Knowledge?